Despite being recorded on April Fool's Day, the podcast has no pranks, just a long political discussion and has Paul demanding no one say anything about BioShock Infinite. Speaking of that game, the crew announces the winner of the BioShock Infinite contest. This week has a Gaming History about the development of XCOM: UFO Defense.
This week's news includes:
- Cruel April Fool’s Joke posts fake Half-Life 2: Episode Three Steam page (see image below)
- Path of Exile to feature yearly major expansions
- Gamers want Assassin's Creed every year, states UbiSoft Montreal
- Former Diablo III director states the auction houses were a mistake
- EA prez Gibeau: "DRM is a failed dead-end strategy"
There is a ton of feedback, plus a new contest to win a copy of Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. The rule is the same as BioShock Infinite: listen to the podcast and comment on what is discussed.